All Upcoming Events:
Click on an event below to view more information.
- Thursday, May 29: Building Bridges: Addressing Well-being in the Workplace
- Wednesday, June 4: Grub for Good 5K Fun Run
- Thursdays, June 5 – July 31: Body Image & Eating Education Series, Round 7
Grub for Good 5K Fun Run
Celebrate National Running Day and join us for a 5K fun run for all fitness levels and post-run happy hour. All proceeds from the event will support Rock Recovery’s mission and help individuals struggling with disordered eating and body image issues.
- When: Wednesday, June 4, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Where: Potomac River Running, 4501 Fairfax Drive, Arlington , VA 22203
- Cost: $15 before May 21st, $20 after May 21st – Register early before prices go up!
*Cost includes registration, raffle entry, and happy hour food and drink specials at the post-run social event.
Event schedule and times
Body Image & Eating Education Series, Round 7
Rock Recovery’s Body Image & Eating Education Series aims to promote understanding of struggles with food and body image. Each of the seven sessions in this series provides critical information and is for both individuals struggling as well as concerned friends and family members.
- When: Thursdays, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – see below for dates of individual sessions
- Where: National Community Church Office: 530 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003 (Three blocks from the Eastern Market metro; street parking available)
- Cost: Pre-registration required via Eventbrite; $10 per session or $55 for the full series of 7 sessions.
- Contact: Christie Dondero, Director of Development and Community Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-255-9906
Register below for individual sessions, or choose “Full Series Registration” to register for all seven sessions at a discount. Sessions are offered in rounds throughout the year, and you are not required to attend the sessions sequentially. Registration is not refundable but is transferable between dates, so if you cannot attend a session on the date that you are registered for, you may attend the missed session in a later round. Similarly, if you begin the series in the middle of a round, you can attend the previous sessions in the next round.
Please note: Round 7 of the series will begin on June 5th.