Upcoming Rock Recovery Events
- New ID – Freedom from Eating Disorders: Thursdays, November 5th to December 17th in Washington, DC
Questions? Contact Christie Dondero, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-255-9906
New ID – Freedom from Eating Disorders Course
New ID is a six-week Christian course for those struggling with anorexia, bulimia or compulsive eating, bringing the message that complete freedom is possible. Classes are held in a safe and private environment where you can find support. Each evening there are real stories of freedom, in-depth teaching, discussion and prayer. New ID guides attendees through the emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of recovery. For the past ten years the New ID course has helped well over 2,000 people as they struggle with eating disorders, bringing hope for those struggling.
- When: Thursdays, November 5th – December 17th, 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: National Community Church, Church Office, 535 8th St SE, Washington, DC 20003 – Entrance on 7th Street
- Cost: $45 (plus $3.47 booking fee) for the full six weeks. Scholarship price of $22.50 is available
- Contact: Christie Dondero, Executive Director of Rock Recovery: email@example.com or 571-255-9906
Body Image & Eating Education Series
Rock Recovery’s Body Image & Eating Education Series aims to promote understanding of struggles with food and body image. The seven sessions in this series include presentations that provide critical information and is for individuals struggling as well as concerned friends and family members. Attendees have the opportunity to discuss content and ask questions following each presentation.
Dates for 2016 are being determined. Check back soon for updates!