Upcoming Rock Recovery Events
Questions about our events or interested in hosting a Rock Recovery speaker? Contact Christie Dondero, Executive Director: email@example.com or 571-255-9906
Hungry for What? Educational Workshop in Washington, DC
Do you want to develop a healthier relationship with food and body image? Or do you know someone struggling with disordered eating, and want to learn how to support them? Join us to learn about the basics of disordered eating and what to do about it. We will cover causes and treatment methods for disordered eating, ways to develop a healthy body image and how to eat intuitively and joyfully. Freedom is possible. Come learn how to experience it in your own life!
- When: Saturday, August 27th 1:00 – 4:30 PM
- Where: National Community Church 7th Street Offices – 530 7th Street Southeast, Washington, DC 20003
- Cost: $45 early-bird rate before August 15th
- Register now
Grub for Good at Potomac River Running in Washington, DC
Rock Recovery is passionate about educating our entire community on the realities of disordered eating and how to find health and freedom. One of the great ways we do this is through partnering with the fitness and health community to raise awareness of our cause and funds to enable our work. Grub for Good is a 5k fun run (or walk!) and happy hour is a great way to show support for those struggling with disordered eating while making some new friends. We hope you’ll join us!
- When: Saturday, September 17th 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Where: Potomac River Running 919 F St NW Washington, DC
- Cost: $15 early-bird rate before September 1st
- Register now